Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet and looking for an easy way to root your android device? If yes is your answer to this question, you are on the right page. Download Kingoroot v22.214.171.1240 Application for windows from this page, install it, connect your android device with the computer and use it to root your device successfully with a single click.
Kingoroot v126.96.36.1990 is a simple one-click rooting tool used to root your android device by connecting it with the computer. After rooting your device with this rooting tool, you can flash custom ROM, remove unwanted apps, and you can perform any other developer-level activities.
Here, you can download the working version of the Kingoroot v188.8.131.520 application to root your android device.
Download Kingoroot v184.108.40.2060 For Windows:
Kingoroot v220.127.116.110 App Information:
- File Name: Kingoroot_V18.104.22.1680.zip
- File Size: 17.1 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Kingosoft Technology Limited provided all the versions of the Kingo Root Windows application. So, all credits must go to them. Also, if you face any issues while using this app, please contact their support team.
2) Before using the Kingoroot application to root your device, ensure downloading and installing the USB Driver for your device on the Windows computer.
3) Kingoroot is the best one-click rooting tools application. Please try any one of the other rooting tools if your device doesn’t support Kingoroot.
4) Using Kingoroot for PC to root will void the warranty of your device. So, think before you use the Kingoroot application.
5) Check out our guide on How To Use Kingoroot and root any android device using windows computer.
6) If the Kingoroot app doesn’t work for rooting your device, try the following alternatives: WinDroid Toolkit, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Cydia Impactor, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.